Details not showing

Jan 3, 2012 at 4:23 PM

Hi!

I tried the module with the source built from this changeset: 752580332da0 (1.x branch) and details are not shown on the page under "share" (there are no js errors or anything, the table is not there in the source). The same with the 1.3 release.

What could be the problem? Thanks.

Jan 5, 2012 at 6:02 PM

Have a look at my fork, I fixed a couple of issues and improved detail of the profiling, it's definitely been working against 1.x for me. I contacted the authors of Profiler and they did reply but I haven't heard anything else about merging my changes.

Jan 5, 2012 at 7:09 PM

Wow, it works. Awesome, thank you!

Jan 7, 2012 at 12:14 AM
Try my fork, i fixed a couple of problems and made the profiling more meaningful by covering a few extra bits and pieces. It's definitely been working for me with 1.x orchard.

Piedone <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Hi!

I tried the module with the source built from this changeset: 752580332da0 (1.x branch) and details are not shown on the page under "share" (there are no js errors or anything, the table is not there in the source). The same with the 1.3 release.

Jan 9, 2012 at 1:12 PM
randompete wrote:
Try my fork, i fixed a couple of problems and made the profiling more meaningful by covering a few extra bits and pieces. It's definitely been working for me with 1.x orchard.

Piedone <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Hi!

Not sure about that one ;-).

Jan 9, 2012 at 1:21 PM

Hmm, strange double post! Not sure what happened there ... ;P

Feb 10, 2012 at 10:23 AM
randompete wrote:

Have a look at my fork, I fixed a couple of issues and improved detail of the profiling, it's definitely been working against 1.x for me. I contacted the authors of Profiler and they did reply but I haven't heard anything else about merging my changes.

I'm quite new to this Source Control environment (SVN user be4). What do you mean with "try my fork", or actually, how do I achieve this. Think I understand theoretically what that means.

ta

Feb 10, 2012 at 10:30 AM

A fork is Mercurial's equivalent of a branch in SVN, but they work a bit differently and kind of a lot better.

If you go to the "Source Code" tab in Codeplex there's an option to see forks. You'll see mine there (downplayorchardprofiler). You can then pull from its Mercurial address to get the changesets from that fork.

Feb 10, 2012 at 11:53 AM
Edited Feb 10, 2012 at 11:53 AM
randompete wrote:

A fork is Mercurial's equivalent of a branch in SVN, but they work a bit differently and kind of a lot better.

If you go to the "Source Code" tab in Codeplex there's an option to see forks. You'll see mine there (downplayorchardprofiler). You can then pull from its Mercurial address to get the changesets from that fork.

@randompete I got your fork, thanks for that. Here's what I did next:

1. After download I added the project to the orchard solution under the solution folder "Modules".
  2. I uninstalled the original module using the command line instruction "package uninstall Orchard.Module.Four2n.MiniProfiler"
  3. I recompiled the orchard solution and fired it up.

After this I don't see the module under the features or installed tabs on the Administrion website. I'm probably missing one step here, not sure which one.

cheers

Feb 10, 2012 at 12:02 PM

You shouldn't need to uninstall, just overwrite it with the updated module.

Feb 10, 2012 at 1:01 PM

ok, got it. works now, thnx